I am pretty much interested in Ecosystems – the big picture and the global scale.
Are there universal diversity patterns? How does that affect the communities? How about the necessity of sex?
To tackle this kind of questions I combine classical ecology with state of the art genomic approaches.
- 2009 – 2011 : Junior studies in Chemistry, University Bielefeld
- 2012 – 2015 : BSc in mechanical engineering, University Paderborn (without a degree)
- 2013 – 2014 : Training as an herbal educationalist, Detmold
- 2013 – 2015 : BSc in Biology, University Bielefeld
- 2015 – 2017 : MSc in Fundamental and Applied Ecology, University Bielefeld
- since 2018 : Ph.D. studies in Animal Ecology, University Bielefeld
Tel: +49/ (0)521 / 106 2811
Researchgate: Benjamin Wilden